Your Virtual Infrastructure Ecosystem
TigerCloud is built from the cloud down™ to provide a complete converged infrastructure for virtual environments. It supports multi-tenancy with secure VLANs, VM-aware storage, built-in business continuity and virtualization controls, all managed from a single pane of glass with our Cloud Management Center. While other vendors give you just a piece of the puzzle, TigerCloud is a complete solution that provides nearly all the hardware and software you need.
TigerCloud enables IT service providers to offer on-premise or hosted infrastructure services to their clients without the complexity or cost of traditional virtual platforms. Service providers can offer IaaS and public, private or hybrid cloud services to their clients using TigerCloud’s multi-tenant architecture. See how TigerCloud lets you deliver virtual desktops and servers, iSCSI storage, backup and recovery services, and development and testing environments.
- Built for virtual environments, with native multi-tenant architecture
- Choice of hypervisors (Hyper-V® 2008/2012 or VMware® 5.x)
- 20,000+ sustainable IOPS, distributed storage and intelligent SSD caching
- Use existing IT hardware for processing & as VM clients
- Cloud Management Center to easily orchestrate your entire environment
- Quick and easy deployment of virtual resources
- Ability to host multiple clients and separate network traffic with VLANs
- Complete infrastructure for virtualization, storage and business continuity
- Secure, reliable and resilient platform
- Optimized for performance and speed
- Pay-as-you-go, scale-as-you-grow