BDR-G12 is a business continuity and disaster recovery appliance that backs up Windows servers as frequently as every 15 minutes, while also providing multiple offsite replication options. It can replicate data to the Zenith datacenter or the datacenter of your choice, or to a remote office. This solution can function as a full standby server that can be brought online in minutes, should the need arise. Additionally, it can perform granular restores of files, folders, individual emails, a full email store and databases. The BDR-G12 supports replication from up to 25
BDR-G12 devices to one over the Internet or a LAN/WAN for disaster recovery purposes.
Features of the BDR-G12:
- Standby Server via Rapid Virtualization Technology
- Block-Level Backups as Frequent as Every 15 Minutes
- File, Folder, Database and E-Mail Restores
- Multiple Offsite Replication Options for Disaster Recovery Purposes
- Live Bare Metal Restore Capability to Minimize Downtime
- DR-in-a-box: All you need for local and offsite disaster recovery in one bundle.
- RTO: Perform file restores in minutes, perform machine virtualizations in a few hours, and perform full site restores in a day locally or remotely.
- RPO: Backs up data every 15 minutes, so your recovery point is 15 minutes ago
- Centralized reporting: Reporting on your BDR for a single device or a fleet of BDR-G12s.
- Recovery testing: Easily use the BDR-G12 sandbox locally or remotely to test all levels of restoration.